Backgammon masters: update 1.7.53
We are glad to welcome you again! We have prepared an update that fixes many significant and minor bugs and also adds in-game notifications. We also improved the network protocol to improve the connection to game server. We are working tirelessly and preparing major changes for you in the near future. Enjoy the game!
Change list 1.7.53:
- Improve network connection with the server
- Added system message and friend message notifications. Notifications appear in the upper left corner on all screens and on top of all elements. Notifications will trigger sound and vibration. By default, notifications are enabled for all friends. Notifications can be disabled individually for each friend in the chat settings with that friend. In the future, we will add an option that allows disabling of all notifications altogether.
- Removed ability to unlink account from social network or 2KB ID. This was implemented, because some players misunderstood the objective of this feature and lost access to their accounts. Now you can unlink your account from the social network or email (2KB ID) by contacting technical support.
- Fixed bug upon clearing chat- Fixed incorrect notification bug during beginning of tourney
- Fixed ad banner bug which in some cases prevented “skip” button from working
- Fixed bug in gallery which prevented removing of a sticker or dice
- Fixed notification bug for Mac
- Fixed bug which displayed an empty statistics window
- Fixed bug of game crashing from regular games if a tourney began. Now the player will get a notification to decide if they want to leave the game and participate in tourney.
- Fixed a graphical bug upon resetting the name
- Fixed a bug where the game lobby was loading indefinitely
- Fixed a display bug on Mac when several monitors were connected
- Fixed a Mac bug upon using arrow keys to navigate the cursor
- Fixed minor bugs