Backgammon Masters: update 1.6.5
We are happy to announce version 1.6.5 for Backgammon Masters. In the new version we implemented expected Elo change prediction before games, allowing players an easier way to track their Elo changes. We also fixed a variety of bugs and some vulnerabilities. Unlimited turn games are only available when inviting a friend to a game. This change was implemented to prevent players from abusing the mechanism by not making a move and waiting for opponent to quit the game first.
In the nearest future we are planning to move our server to Europe. We hope this will improve the connectivity for many players. See you in the game!
Change list for 1.6.5:
– Added Elo calculation for win/loss
– Game does not count if an opponent times out and a player has not borne off any checkers (for all games, except tourneys) or a player made a forbidden move (for all games, except tourneys). The player who made a forbidden move will be blocked for 60 minutes
– Changed experience counting algorithm. From now on experience will be summed from all matches, not depending on their result.
– Changed unlimited time game mode. Now this game mode is only available in games with friends
– Fixed Bluetooth game mode
– Fixed bug when game does not launch via push notification
– In one touch move the bigger dice is always shown first
– Fixed crashes