Backgammon masters: update 1.4.13
Dear backgammon masters! We are happy to announce the release of update 1.4.13, which will be available for download during the week. The main feature of this update – improved stability of online games.
- Fixed bug with move undo
- Fixed bug with counting of borne off checkers for the match
- Fixed bug with doubling during game against AI in backgammon
- Fixed bug with board change during online game
- Fixed bug with password length in online games
- Fixed bug with joining a password protected online game
- Fixed game hang up during online games
- Changed time out system for online games, allowing to play with unstable internet
- Ability to view game time in players mini-profile
- Ability to view city in players mini-profile
- The side panel no longer displays at the beginning of the game. To open it one must press the side button
- Added indication to show which side is making the move
- “City” field was added in players profile
- Surrender is only possible when all of opponents checkers are in home
- Added server restart notification
- Game statistics (after finishing a game) indicate points til victory
- Points til victory are indicated at the right panel during the game
- Changed point calculation in online game. If the opponent left the game and did not manage to make a move, you get the amount of points that you would get in a completed match or the maximum amount of points in the match.
- Added shop button to the main menu.