Backgammon masters: update 1.4.11
Dear players, update 1.4.11 (1.1.11 for free version) will be available in the following days. We would like to give you a list of changes in the latest version.
- Improved stability of online games.
- Enabled reconnection to server after short disconnects. Now players with unstable internet connection will not have any issues playing. However, there is a limit of 20 seconds for session restore. If during this time period the connection does not resume, then the game ends with loss of the player and return to main menu.
- Notification of malfunction which might occur upon long term reconnection to the server.
- Fixed bug with timer upon rolling the dice. Increase time of showing timer to 30 seconds. The timer will not be hidden when there will be less than 30 seconds left.
- Portuguese localisation. Now the app is fully translated in Portuguese thanks to Marcelo Ladeira. Let’s thank him for the effort!
- Fixed crashes upon launching app on Mac version.
- Added statistics of last 25 matches in online game statistics section. The list shows chronology of last internet matches. The list shows who was the opponent, result of the match and points. The history is being saved on players device and is not synchronized via server and does not affect calculation of overall statistics.
- Added notification of settings with 15 second timer for move. We do not recommend playing with these settings if you have problems with internet connection (for example, 3G). This mode is recommended for devices with WiFi connection. We recommend playing with 30 seconds timer for 3G connection.