Backgammon Masters update 1.4.5
The regular Backgammon Masters update is out. We implemented the following fixes and improvements:
- Added local statistics. Now statistics for games against AI will be saved and portrayed in the bulletin board stat section.
- Fixed game crash upon minimizing
- Fixed game crash after finishing a game upon entering lobby
- Fixed Facebook and Twitter buttons in game results
- Now upon launching the app a window will be displayed with an option to continue the previous game if it was not finished.
- Fixed a bug in Narde with moving from head
- Fixed a bug with multiple alert notifications
- Fixed a bug related to unauthorized server access
- Bulletin board messages now have a 10 minimum character count requirement.