Update 1.4.1 is available at the AppStore!
Dear friends! Today the long waited version 1.4.1 of Masters of Backgammon has been released on the AppStore. There have been a large amount of changes. Difficulty levels have been added in game against AI, several bugs have been fixed in multiplayer and in game rules. We also tried to note several requests from players.
Detailed list of changes:
– Interface optimization.
– Difficulty levels in game against AI: beginner, intermediate, professional.
– Fixed score counting rules in case of a quitting opponent: opponent does not get points, you get points according to game on board, however not more than it is possible for a match. For example, if your opponent escapes from Backgammon, you get points in accordance to value on the doubling cube.
– Fixed an error in game rules for all backgammon styles except “Old English”. Now it is mandatory to use both dices for turn if it is possible.
– Fixed double dice roll bug
– Fixed undo function bug
– Fixed bug of freezing upon raise
– In settings there is an option to switch off checker and dice animation
– In game via GameCenter an “inconsistent style” error is no longer displayed. Instead of this the game will use settings of the inviting game. The following features apply to these settings: game style, match limitations by points.
-In game via Bluetooth an “inconsistent style” error is no longer displayed. Instead of this the game will use settings of the player who first clicked the “Play” button.
– Removed Holiday theme.